Segara Liveaboard is our standard Komodo boat trip. The boat can accommodate a maximum of 12 passengers. Segara Liveaboard operates daily from Labuan Bajo with two types of trips which are private and shared trips arrangement.
The Segara boat has been operating since 2019 under Indonesian management. For now, Segara has become one of the most recommended boats.
Services include hotel transfers, meals, private cabin rooms, and the whole boat facility. You can also ask for additional services, depending on your budget. For the great Komodo Tours, you need to make sure that the boat is suitable for you.
Sailing Komodo with Segara Liveaboard
Komodo National Park is the place where you can find the largest lizard called Komodo in the world. There are more than 400 species of Komodo Dragons. Most islands where they live are Rinca and Komodo island.
Besides the Komodo Dragons, you can also find other species of wildlife such as deer, birds, buffalo, and snakes. The National Park also offers world class underwater life and spectacular landscapes.
Segara is the only standard Komodo boat trip that can accommodate your trip to Komodo National Park. For your best arrangements, you can visit Komodo Wisata Tours and Travel. They offer the best budgets with great customer support, otherwise, you can email us through the contact form.
Boat Specifications and Facilities:
- Year of manufacture 2019
- Capacity 11 people (Live On Board) / 20 people (One Day Trip)
- Size: 23 meters long, 3.8 meters wide
- 4 AC Cabin Rooms (2 private, 2 shared cabins)
- 2 Toilets
- Dining room + dispenser
- Main engine: Mitsubishi Diesel 6D14
- Electricity: 7000 watts, Multi Pro Genset + 1200 watt Shark Gensets
- Clean water tank 3,000 liters + diesel 1,000 liters
- 20 Life Jackets + 15 Snorkel Masks
- Speed Boat capacity for 10 people + Yamaha 15HP engine
Note: For detailed arrangements, you can also contact our support team. We are online 24 hours for 6 working days.