Komodo National Park is one of the top Indonesian tourist destinations located in East Nusa Tenggara, Indonesia. The National Park is the place where you can find the world’s largest lizard called Komodo Dragon.
The islands where we can find the population of these Komodo Dragons are Pulau Motang, Rinca Island, and Komodo Island. In Komodo National Park, you can also enjoy the beautiful landscapes and the world’s class underwater lives.
Explore Komodo National Park with our Best Komodo Tour Packages
At Komodo Wisata, you will find a variety of Komodo tour packages. We offer top-rated Komodo tours with professional teamwork. You can easily find the best tour arrangement through the friendly booking engine. Below are some of our best Komodo Tours:
- Full-Day High Speedboat Tour. This tour package will allow you to explore more than 6 places in Komodo National Park.
- 2 Days and 1 Night Komodo Tour. This tour package will use a Phinisi boat and will visit more than 5 places. It is only available on a private arrangement.
- 3-Day 2 Nights Komodo Explore. You can explore more of the National Park with our popular tour arrangements. Enjoy sailing on our standard and luxury Phinisi Liveaboard. This tour package is available in two types; private and shared tours.
- 4 Days Explore Komodo is also the best tour packages to book. This tour package is only available for private trips. Enjoy your custom-made tour arrangements and we will be ready to serve you.
Our team is an expert in arranging all types of tour arrangements. You should not worry about taking part in this adventure. For the best Komodo island tour arrangement, you need to book the tour at least a month in advance so the team can prepare the perfect arrangement for you.
Best Places to Visit in Komodo National Park
Below are the places you can visit:
- Rinca Island
- Komodo Island
- Padar Island
- Kanawa Island
- Gili Lawa Island
- Kalong Island
- Pink Beach
- Manta Point
- Taka Makasar
For the best recommendation, you can ask our team. They will give you some recommendations as per your tour package bookings.
Book a Komodo tour with us and you will get the following services:
- Free hotel transfers in Labuan Bajo
- Private or shared boat tour
- Meals ( breakfast, lunch, and dinner)
- Soft Drinks, coffee, and tea
- Snorkeling gear
- Professional Tour Guide
The best swimming and snorkeling areas in Komodo National Park
Komodo National Park is also well known for its world-class underwater life. It is one of the recommended spots for diving, swimming, and snorkeling in Indonesia. The park is more natural, with beautiful live corals and a variety of fish.
Below are some of the recommended places for swimming and snorkeling:
- Manjarite Beach. It is one of the recommended places where you can swim and snorkel in Komodo National Park. Manjarite is located near mainland Flores Island. Manjarite offers beautiful untouched corals, clear water, and colorful fish.
- Pink Beach is a popular beach located on Komodo Island. It is famous for its pink sandy beach. Pink beach is the best area for swimming and snorkeling. Here you will find colorful fishes and untouched corals.
- Kanawa Island is about 15 km from Labuan Bajo. It is a small island that is famous for swimming and snorkeling. White sandy beach, crystal clear water, rich of fishes, and beautiful corals. Enjoy snorkeling with untouched world-class underwater life.
- Tatawa Besar. It is an island located in the North of Rinca Island. The island offers beautiful corals, colorful underwater life, especially fishes.
- Manta Point is located in the north of Padar Island. It is famous for the schools of Manta Rays. You can also snorkel at Taka Makasar, it is the same area.
- Batu Bolong is a great spot for diving and snorkeling. The most popular dive site in Komodo National Park.
Those are all the best-recommended places for swimming and snorkeling in Komodo National Park.
Note: We are online 24 hours for 6 working days. Go to your contact details if you have any questions.