Welcome to Komodo Boat Trips Labuan Bajo. This is the blog where you can find all the information about the Komodo boat trips from Labuan Bajo. We list all the best ways to find your great Komodo Island tour arrangements.
On the Komodo Boat tour, you will meet with our professional team who have worked in tourism for over 15 years. We also have high experience in arranging Komodo tours from Labuan Bajo.
Komodo National Park is the place where you can find the largest lizard called Komodo Dragon. There are two main islands where these Komodo Dragons live; Komodo Island and Rinca Island. Apart from the Komodo Dragons, the Park also offers world-class underwater life and beautiful landscapes. You can enjoy all of these through our Komodo tours arrangements.
Komodo Tour Packages offer many types of tour arrangements. The most popular Komodo tours from Labuan are private and shared arrangements. Join our best arrangements for a great holiday.
Private Komodo tour packages will allow you to customize your own place to visit and time of departure. Meanwhile, the shared tour package will join the tour itinerary that has been set. The shared tour is scheduled to depart once a week, on Friday from Labuan Bajo.
There is also the Komodo speedboat tour that departs daily from Labuan Bajo. The boat trip will use a high-speed boat. You can book a private or shared speedboat tour. On this speedboat tour, you will explore 6 places in Komodo National Park.
Below are the best Komodo Boat Trips from Labuan Bajo:
- Full-Day Komodo island Tours. This tour package will use a high speedboat from Labuan Bajo. The tour is available every day in the morning.
- 2 days and 1 Night Komodo tour package from Labuan Bajo. The tour will use a Phinsi boat and is available only for a private trip.
- 3 Days and 2 Nights Komodo Island Tours is one of the best tour packages to book. This tour is a perfect choice for most travelers. There are two ways to do this tour; a private tour and a shared tour arrangement.
- 4 Days and 3 Nights of Komodo island tour. The tour is available on a private service, you will have a full service of the boat during the trip.
Through this website, you can also find some of the recommended Komodo tours from Bali. The boat trip from Bali will use a Phinisi boat with a trip duration of 7 days and 6 nights. If you love boat adventure, you can choose to book this boat trip. Otherwise, you can choose to join Komodo tours and travel from Labuan Bajo.
Best Time to Visit Komodo National Park
Indonesia has two seasons all year, they are the dry season and rainy season. The most preferred way to do Komodo tours is during the dry season. Meanwhile, some of the best times to visit are during the rainy season, especially at the end of October to December.
The dry season is coming from April to September, while the rainy season is coming from October to March. So it is advisable to do your Komodo National Park tour between April and September or during the dry season.
If you want to enjoy the island looking green on Komodo National Park, you can do a Komodo tour during the rainy season. We recommend doing it from November to the end of December and sometime in March.
Recommended Places to Visit in Komodo National Park
Besides the world-famous lizard, Komodo National Park also offers beautiful landscapes, world-class underwater life, and beautiful white sandy beaches. You can enjoy the park through our famous Komodo tours.
Padar island is one of the most famous islands for its spectacular views and its beautiful island formation. On this island, you can enjoy sunrise or sunset. Trekking for approximately 30 minutes to get to the top where the beautiful viewpoint is.
Komodo boat tour also offers a combination tour between Labuan Bajo tour and Flores tours. You can book an overnight trip for 5 days 4 nights or 7 days and 6 nights. These tour packages include a visit to some of the destinations in Komodo.
Below are the most recommended places to visit:
- Manjarite beach is one of the perfect islands for snorkeling and swimming. Enjoy the beautiful coral gardens and relax on the white sandy beach.
- Rinca Island is an island where you can find Komodo Dragons. You can also enjoy the spectacular views of the island.
- Kalong Island is famous for being a mangrove island, it is covered by a big mangrove. You can enjoy the island while watching thousands of bats flying over the island in the afternoon.
- Komodo Island is an island where over 2000 Komodo Dragons are habitant. The island is a UNESCO World Heritage Site due to its Komodo Dragons.
- Pink Beach is located on the north side of Komodo Island. This is one of the popular spots to relax, swim, snorkel, and enjoy the pink sand beach.
- Manta Point is a place where you can find schools of Manta Rays. Enjoy snorkeling with Manta Rays.
- Taka Makasar is a sandy bar island with white sandy beaches. Enjoy a walk, relax, and snorkel in this place.
- Padar island is one of the largest islands in Komodo National Park. Enjoy hiking and spectacular views on this island.
- Kanawa island is a small island near Labuan Bajo. There you can enjoy beautiful views, a white sand beach, and snorkeling on the rich underwater life.
- Kelor Island is an amazing island with its beautiful views, white sand beaches, and crystal clear water.
These are all the best-recommended places you can visit in Komodo National Park. There are still many more beautiful places to visit, you can find them at our best places to visit in Komodo. We guarantee you will have fun during the tour to Komodo National Park and Labuan Bajo.
Best Ticket Prices for Komodo National Park Tours
Most tours to Komodo Island range in price from $50 to $250 per person for shared tour arrangements. If you take a private tour, it will cost you approximately $1000 to $2000 for a boat tour.
These prices include meals, tour guides, snorkeling gear, a whole boat service for private, Ac Cabin room on the boat. This does not include travel insurance, flight tickets, or accommodation in Labuan Bajo before or after the trips.
At Komodo Wisata tours, you can also find some special offers and discounts for private and shared tour packages. There you can also be able to do a solo trip with the best arrangements. Find the best Komodo tour prices online or through street vendors around the mains of Labuan Bajo.